Most Instructional Management Systems allow the construction of surveys which can collect results anonymously.
Here are some questions I would consider as part of a course evaluation in an online course site.
(Likert scale – from Never to Sometimes to Frequently to Always)
- The course topics and learning objectives matched those found in the college catalog.
- The course content was delivered in an organized and structured manner.
- The course resources (textbooks, online articles, media resources) were appropriate for a college-level course.
- The assignment instructions and grading criteria were clearly stated.
- The instructor was respectful toward me and other students in the class.
- The instructor was knowledgeable about the content and its related applications.
- The instructor was willing to answer questions within a reasonable timeframe.
- (Open ended questions / essay style)
The part of this course I enjoyed the most was…
- The part of this course which was most difficult was…
- This course could be improved by…
- (Self reporting)
On average, the number of hours I spent studying and completing assignments for this course was ___.
- I feel the grades I received on assignments fairly reflected the amount of effort I put into those assignments. (Never Sometimes Mostly Always)
- This class had been a good investment of my time and my tuition dollars. (Agree / Disagree)